SIA “PARTS SERVIS” specializes in export sales of spare parts, engines, tires for automobiles, buses, tractors and special machinery produced by GAZ, KAMAZ, UAZ, AvtoVAZ, PAZ, URAL, ZIL, KRAZ, MAZ plants, Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant (ChTZ), Petersburg Tractor Plant (PTZ, Kirovets), CHETRA Concern (Promtractor Cheboksary, Volgograd Tractor Plant, Vladimir Motor and Tractor Plant), Minsk Tractor Plant (MTZ), Altai Tractor Plant (ATZ).
For this equipment we are always ready to ship you high-quality spare parts and engines manufactured by PJSC KAMAZ, JSC Remdizel, ZMZ, ZIL, UMZ, YAMZ, MMZ, TMZ, ChTZ-UralTrak, VMTZ, AMZ, Barnaultransmash, as well as fuel equipment produced by YAZDA, NZTA.
Our company carries out constant marketing of market prices for spare parts of the leading manufacturers, which, along with the development and search of the scarcest positions for the discontinued equipment, stored in warehouses, gives us the opportunity to offer the most favorable prices with maximum consideration of the application received from our client.
To speed up the processing of your order and shorten the time for preparing an offer, in your request you should specify:
- Technical description of the ordered parts is defined in the spare parts catalog for the specific automotive model. If you do not have the necessary spare parts catalog to make a request, please contact us.
- Catalog numbers and references to the requested parts are defined in the corresponding spare parts catalog. (acat.autodealer.ru/catalog) (acat.autodealer.ru/catalog)
- Number of spare parts requested.
- Your contact details and place of destination.
- Delivery is determined in accordance with the terms and conditions of INCOTERMS-2010.
- Preferred form of payment for goods.
You can send the order by e-mail or by Skype.
If you face any problems in filling in the application, our specialists will help you in solving all the issues and will form our offer as soon as possible.
Price policy of our company depends on the total amount of the order. Prices indicated in our contracts are negotiated individually. The prices may depend on the weight, volume, number of ordered items, form of payment, or the amount of the order.
After agreeing all the issues with the client, our company concludes a contract under standard terms in accordance with INCOTERMS-2010. Separate paragraphs of the contract can be changed by agreement of the parties.
After preparation of the goods for shipment in the warehouse in Riga, our company performs customs clearance of the goods, providing the client with all the necessary set of customs documents, commodity transport documents and certification documents in accordance with the contract and with the international legislation.